Reporting a Safeguarding concern in Northumberland


Emergency: If a child is in immediate danger or left alone, you should contact the police or call an ambulance on 999.

If you think a child you know has been the victim of abuse then please tell someone.

  • Complete the forms at the links: Report a concern about a child 
  • OR  telephone Onecall: 01670 536400. Onecall is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day

Vulnerable Adults

You can report a safeguarding concern about a vulnerable adult in the following ways:

Safeguarding Adult referrals should be made using the Safeguarding Adults Enquiry form.